Members and Leaders- National Association of the Remodeling Industry of Greater Charlotte
We are a proud member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) of Greater Charlotte, a trade organization comprised of professionals in the remodeling industry committed to the education, training, certification and ethical conduct of remodeling professionals. Barefoot & Company was awarded membership into this organization in 2009.
Further, Bill Green, Director of Operations at Barefoot & Company, was appointed as the 2010 Membership Chair on January 28, 2010. Click here to read the full press release.
About the National Association of the Remodeling (NARI) Industry Greater Charlotte Chapter
NARI Charlotte is a not-for-profit trade association committed exclusively to the service of the professional remodeling industry. Representing professional remodeling contractors, product manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, suppliers and installers, handyman services, trade and consumer publications, and lending institutions, NARI stands as the voice of the remodeling industry and is an ally to the homeowner. For more information, visit www.naricharlotte.com.
The Home Builders Association of Charlotte - Member
The Home Builders Association of Charlotte, established in 1945, is comprised of builders, developers, and professionals from associated industries throughout the region.
We advocate housing that is environmentally responsible, affordable, of highest possible value, and built with standards of quality.
The Association is:
- a resource to public officials in establishing policies relating to housing;
- a provider to its membership of educational, social, and political services and other business benefits;
- a catalyst to create volunteer opportunities to serve the community;
- an ally for cooperative action with those who share its goals; and
- a channel for constructive dialogue with those offering differing views.
The Home Builders Association of Charlotte is a positive presence and resource in the community continuing to protect and promote the American dream of home ownership for all people.
The National Association of Professional Organizers
Better Business Bureau Accredited Business
BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. BBB accomplishes this mission by:
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses
- Setting standards for marketplace trust
- Encouraging and supporting best practices
- Celebrating marketplace role models, and;
- Denouncing substandard marketplace behavior